What is a CPA in Luxembourg ?
In Luxembourg, as in any other country, the Certified Public Accountant is the major partner of the company and provides links between the different economic actors, particularly in legal and tax fields.
Having a precise knowledge of the national and international environment, the Certified Public Accountant is a privileged adviser for the company managers, in particular for approaching the Luxembourgish market from the outside.
The CPA takes decisions within a defined legal framework under the Association’s supervision in charge of defending professional interest and controlling the activities of their members.
The fact that the Certified Public Accountant is authorized to domicile companies represents a particularity of the Luxembourgish system. Related to this specificity, the CPA should clearly identify all the natural and corporate persons committed in the client's company.
What FMV, as CPA office, can do for you ?
We provide the following services :
- company formation (holding or trading activity, regulated financial activities, etc.),
- registered address (for holding companies only, cf. September, 2nd 2011 Law),
- bookkeeping, balance sheet, general assembly,
- VAT returns and tax return on profits and wealth,
- assistance in crossborder issues (depending on the countries involved),
- organization of any legal modification (contracts, change in M&A, change of directors or shareholders, etc.) related to the Registry of Commerce, Notary, etc. if required,
We remain available for any 1st analysis of your project and needs, without any commitment